500 grams. strength flour
160 grs. butter
100 grams white sugar
50 ml. whole milk
18 grs. fresh yeast
8 grs. fine salt
4 medium eggs
1. In a small bowl, pour the warm milk with the yeast and mix until completely diluted. We booked.
2. In a large bowl we sift the flour, salt and sugar, the eggs.
3. Add the dissolved yeast and eggs to the dry ingredients, knead the mixture by hand or by machine until everything is integrated.
4. Add the butter, knead again until the dough becomes flexible, and until a fine, shiny and elastic mixture is obtained.
5. We must knead for around 20 minutes.
6. Reserve the dough in a previously greased bowl, cover with a clean cloth or plastic wrap and let it rest in a warm place for 30 minutes.
1. We put the dough on a counter and divide it into pieces of about 50 grams, place them in a greased mold or on a tray, and let it ferment again for another 30 minutes.
2. We paint the breads with lightly beaten egg with salt and let it ferment again in a warm place for another 120 minutes.
Brioche bread baking:
1. We preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. We put our tray in the oven and let it cook for about 25 minutes.
3. We let it cool on a grate.