300ml whole milk
25 g fresh yeast
2 tablespoon white sugar
1 tablespoon butter
1 teaspoon salt
1. We heat the milk for 40 seconds at maximum power in the microwave.
2. We take out, add the fresh yeast in pieces and mix with the help of a fork until it is completely diluted.
3. In another large bowl we put the flour, sugar, salt and a tablespoon of butter, this has to be very cold.
4. We mix for a couple of minutes.
5. We prepare a hole in the center of the mixture, pour the milk and yeast.
6. We love with our hands until we get a shiny dough that doesn’t stick to our hands. If the latter happened to us, we would add a little more flour until we achieved the objective.
7. Once we have the dough, we prepare a ball, place it in the bowl and cover it with plastic wrap.
8. We let rise for an hour.
9. We take out the dough on a floured surface. Stretch with the help of a rolling pin until you get a sheet about one and a half centimeters thick.
10. When cutting the dough in the form of “donuts” we can do it in several ways, in our case we use a pineapple cutter. Although we can also use two covers of different sizes; The lid of a coffee can and another of a water bottle are perfect for cutting the dough into donuts.
11. Once we have cut the dough in the shape of donuts, we place them on a tray with baking paper and covered with a cloth. Let rise for another hour.
12. We heat up plenty of sunflower oil in a pan.
13. As soon as it’s hot, we’re frying the donuts, on both sides.
14. We take out on absorbent paper.