Pineapple Upside-Down Cheesecake Bliss
Experience a fusion of flavors in the Pineapple Upside-Down Cheesecake Bliss. This dessert masterpiece combines the classic appeal of pineapple upside-down cake with the creamy decadence of cheesecake. Each bite is a harmonious blend of sweet pineapple, caramelized brown sugar, and velvety cheesecake.
– 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
– 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
– 1 cup cream cheese, softened
– 1/2 cup granulated sugar
– 2 large eggs
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1 can pineapple rings, drained
– Maraschino cherries, for garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F (165°C). Grease a round cake pan.
2. In a bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press the mixture into the bottom of the pan to form the crust.
3. In a separate bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth and creamy.
4. Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Stir in vanilla extract.
5. Arrange pineapple rings over the crust and place a maraschino cherry in the center of each ring.
6. Pour the cream cheese mixture over the pineapple and cherries.
7. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until the cheesecake is set.
8. Let the cheesecake cool in the pan before refrigerating for a few hours.
9. Once chilled, carefully invert the cheesecake onto a serving plate to reveal the pineapple topping.
Nutritional Information:(Per Serving)
– Calories: 280
– Fat: 18g
– Carbohydrates: 26g
– Protein: 5g